Thursday, April 16, 2009

Baby Jorgensen

So after many people's request for me to start a blog, here I am. I figure with the new baby coming that it will be an easy way to keep everyone up to speed and post really cute pictures once he gets here.

Yesterday I had an ultrasound and a doctor's appointment. The doctor said that the little guy is about 4 pounds right now and is really long. I guess he is suppose to be in the 50 percentile for his age but he is in the 65 percentile. The doctor said that if he keeps growing at the rate that he is that he will be around 8 pounds when he is born. Needless to say Jon is very happy that he is going to be a big tall boy. However I am afraid!! I think that he forgets that I have to deliver this baby. I just keep telling myself that he will be a healthy boy if he is bigger!!! I was going to post some ultrasound pictures but none of them were that good. The little stinker would not show his face. He kept facing my back so we could never get a profile picture. I guess he wants to be a surprise when he gets here. And YES he still is a BOY

No comments:

Post a Comment