Friday, August 14, 2009

Just for him...

In prep to go on vacation to Island Park, Idaho Landon needed a life vest so we could go boating. My dad went on a mission to find one for him on KSL. He found this one that is so cute. I think that it is a little big but this is the smallest life vest that they make. I guess they assume that a 4 week old baby wouldn't be going boating. Huh! I guess that they are wrong about that. At least he will be able to grow into it. I thought that these pictures are to cute not to post.








3 comments:

  1. That is adorable! He is going to be such an out door kid. He is getting cuter by the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL!!!! The vest is twice the size of him. You might have to a put bunge cord around the chest area to help keep it on. He He. I can't believe how fast he is growing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't take it! He is so cute. Lets play next week!!!!

    ReplyDelete