Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Daddy's Present to Landon

Friday Jon went to Salt Lake to buy some Christmas presents for me (I am not suppose to know that he bought mine too) and his family. When he came home he brought in this adorable puppy for Landon. A stuffed animal puppy I guess I should say. Shoot me if he was to bring home a real puppy. It was the cutiest thing that I have ever seen. Landon played and played with his new puppy. Later that night Jon and Landon we sitting on the couch trying to decide on a name for the new puppy. I heard name's such as Spike and Fred. Hopefully, Landon put his foot down and demanded a cutier name for such a cute puppy.

Here is the cute puppy.

Landon and his puppy.




1 comment:

  1. That is such a cute puppy. I can't believe how big Landon has gotten. He is looking so much like you now.
    Tell Jon to do a more sensitive name for the dog...Or wait til Landon can talk.
    Thats what we did for Cam. He calls his puppy animal, pup. Real creative huh???

    ReplyDelete