Saturday, January 9, 2010

When to blog or even breathe?

I really like blogging and reading other people's blogs. However, lately I haven't really held up my end of blogging. It's not that I don't want to or that I don't have anything to blog about. It's that I really don't have time to blog and when I do have time I am to exhausted to blog. I mean my last post was about Christmas Eve which was almost 4 weeks ago. Seriously? Every night I lay down in bed and the first thing that pops into my head is "I should go blog". I never do though because I know that I will be on here late that night and have to pay for it the next day.

I know with the holiday's things get crazy and everyone gets super busy but I don't think that is the problem. The problem is that there is not enough hours in the day. I am sure any mom can second this. Being a full time mom, working full time, and still trying to be a house wife is where all the time goes. If I am not tending to my cute little Landon, I am probably at work. If I am not at work then I am probably home attempting to clean or cook dinner. And finally if I am not doing any of that I am probably sitting on the couch thinking about all the things that need to be done and stressing about them.

I will tell you that my house right now as we speak is probably the messiest that it has ever been. For the life of me I cannot get it cleaned. Trying to clean the house in-between everything else is not working. Everytime I turn around there is something that I need to do. It just seems like every room is full of clutter. I hate clutter! But I just keep telling myself that spending time with Landon and Jon is more important than a clean house. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa, that makes me feel better. If I slowly just keep plugging along it will eventually get cleaned. Right?

So anyways I feel like there is no time to breathe in my life right now let alone blog. I feel that I am stuck in a rut of everyday routine of exhaustion and don't get to enjoy the good things. I am trying to find a balance between everything but it is a challenge doing so. I hope one day soon that things will settle down and I will feel as if I have more time to enjoy the things that I wanting to right now.

Anyways before I keep blabbing on I would like to say just like most everything else blogging has been on the back burner. I want to try and make it more of an appoint to blog but there is no promises here. I guess we will just see how things pane in the near future.

3 comments:

  1. Ok, so I wanted to let you know that I second everything in your first paragraph!! You think blogging will be quick, but two hours later, I have a post!

    And don't feel bad about the house. You should see mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can come clean for you! I feel so bad you have so much going on you can't breathe. What can I do????
    You have the cutest boy and a good husband that loves you. Don't worry about the little stuff.
    I love when you blog, but I understand you are busy. Just email me some pictures of Landon face!!!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear ya!!! Haas and I are both home and we still cant keep the house clean. Mostly because Haas doesnt ever pick up after himself so really I cant keep the house clean. I dont know how you do it. I complain about being home and not being able to keep up. You should drop Landon off to me sometimes to play with Tyson and you can get whatever you need done. Especially on a saturday or sunday when you dont have to work

    ReplyDelete