Saturday, October 9, 2010

AMAZING Country Apple Dumplings


A couple of nights ago I clicked on this blog and they had a recipe for Country Apple Dumplings. Yummm the picture looked so good and so easy. So off to Wal-Mart I went to make a special trip to get the ingredients.

All I can say is that is was heaven. I got vanilla ice cream to go with it and with the warm dumpling with the cold ice cream.... HEAVEN. I could have ate the whole pan but luckily I didn't.


Thank goodness I stumbled across this recipe or maybe it's a bad thing. I am trying to find an excuse or occasion to make it again. LOL! For the complete recipe click here. Thank you Utah Deal Diva!

2 comments:

  1. We totally made these on our retreat in the dutch oven.. They are heavenly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this on Utah deal diva and wanted to make it, then when I saw your post I knew I needed to make asap!
    I did last night. It sure did not disappoint. It was so good! YuMMMO

    ReplyDelete