Friday, November 19, 2010

The big day is coming...

I bet your thinking Thanksgiving... Well I was think more along the lines of Black Friday! Don't get me wrong I love Thanksgiving. It's a time for families to get together and share what they are thankful for this year and to make many memories to remember in the future. And then... it game planning time! After making all our tummy's so full we can't wobble we gather around and go through all those Black Friday ads. I think that it's become part of Thanksgiving for my family. What deals can we get and how many stores can we hit up. Once we all decide what we want we make a game plan. I want this you want that I will go here you go there. My sister and I have went together and team tagged it the past couple of years. We have come out pretty good in the end. We have also been lucky in trying to get what we want too. For me it's not only getting good deals it's about having fun and being out with all the other crazy people. Oh, did I say "crazy people"? I meant "people". LOL.

One week from today is the day!!! Do you go shopping on Black Friday? Do you do it for the great deals or for the fun of it?

Click here for the link to all the Black Friday ads.

I have viewed a couple of them. There are some good deals but nothing so far that is a must need. I am looking for some good deals on toys this year for my little guy. In that past years it's all about the adult toys. I guess the rings have changed a little bit. Hopefully, I will find that perfect deal on the perfect toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment