Saturday, August 28, 2010

Yummy Shrimp Pasta Dinner


A few nights ago I made this yummy shrimp pasta dinner. The inspiration and recipe came from a Health magazine that Jon got in the mail. Let me tell you this was divine!!! I think we may have this weekly for a while it was so good. It was so good I had to share the recipe. Also the best part about is that it is HEALTHY!!!
Shrimp Pasta Dinner (Serves 2)
1/2 Zucchini
1/2 Yellow Squash
1/4 C Red Onion
1/2 C Mushrooms
30 Shrimp
3 oz Whole Wheat Spaghetti Pasta
4 tbls Parmesan Cheese
Cook pasta as directed by the box and then set aside. Cut up the zucchini, yellow squash, red onion, and mushrooms into bite size pieces. Saute all of these in the same pan until tender. Add the shrimp and cook until warm.
Split your pasta between two plates, top with shrimp and vegetable mix, and finally top that with the parmesan cheese.
And enjoy!!!
Note: In the future I probably will add some seasoning or marinate to the shrimp and vegetable mix for different flavor.

1 comment:

  1. That does look yummy! Except I HATE shrimp...
    Boo.
    I am glad you found time to blog though!!

    ReplyDelete