Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Some New Toys

So finally I am going to post again. Yeah!!!!!! I can not believe how busy life has become. Going back to work has definitely shaken things up a bit. However, I think that we might finally be getting things down into a routine. Just in time for the holiday's -right-. Then the craziness starts all over again. Although I can't complain to much because I do love this time of the year with every ones birthday's and the fun holiday get together's.

So on with the post. Landon got a new chair and walker this week. He absolutely loves to either sit or stand. If he is doing one of these he is a happy camper. If you even think about laying him down he will soon let you know what he thinks about that. Kicking, screaming, and crying are the results that you will hear. Since my mom watches Landon while I am at work she decided to invest in a walker with lots of fun toys on it. He loves to sit in it and play for a while, at least until you can get a load of laundry in. Now for home I decided to get a Bumbo. Yes, I invested in one of those ugly looking chairs. He fits right in it sitting straight up like a big boy. I have been able to use it while I am doing dishes and making dinner. What a life saver so far!!! After a while he will start getting board and then he will start to wiggle his way out by arching his back and pushing on the sides with his hands. What a little squirt. So we will see how long this will last being he is already trying to get out of it. I guess apparently he thinks that he is to big for it :)














3 comments:

  1. Yeah, we finally broke down and got a Bumbo for our second . . . she LOVED it! They just love to be upright, and it kinda helps to not have to be the one holding them upright all the time!
    Did you get the tray that goes on the Bumbo? That was nice to put little toys and stuff on, and it gave Ellie something to bang her little fists and toys on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah we did get the tray to go with it too. I figured it would be nice to feed him in it once he starts eating ceral and baby food.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute pictures! His cute little mohawk! He is growing up so quickly. I can't believe it. We need to play...soon!
    I am so jealous you have a bumbo. After I discovered them, Cam was pretty big. Next baby for sure I will get one.

    ReplyDelete